Invest in Us 2023
We need your support once more to raise another £150,000
A fair life
- Ty’n Llan was built in the 1860s as part of the Glynllifon estate
- It’s an impressive Grade II listed historic building and is the heart of the picturesque village of Llandwrog
- From Eben Fardd to Edward H – poets, singers and celebrities have met here over the years
A safe world
- Two and a half years ago, after being closed for four years, Ty’n Llan came on the market
- Following public meetings and strong support from the public, an appeal to save the pub was launched
- Thanks to the support of 1013 individuals, £463,700 was raised and the building was purchased in June 2021
- Since December 2021, the pub has re-opened and has transformed village life
- We have secured grant support from several sources and a number of other applications are under consideration. Now we need your support once more to raise another £150,000 in our exceptional effort to transform the pub and realise our aim of ‘bringing people together’
A good old beer
If we reach our financial target, we can realise our vision of:
- a full internal renovation and remodelling
- a rear extension with views of the Eifl for a restaurant and community events
- five en-suite bedrooms
- a multi-purpose room for hire at reasonable rates by the community
- new parking area with electric charging points
- an attractive beer garden for the whole family
- a programme of heritage activities that will provide rich experiences for visitors and locals
For a pint full of beer and plentiful fare,
Reach for your wallet and purchase a share!
This Share offer is staying open for the forseeable future
Buying a share makes you a member of the society and gives you a say in how it is run. Each member has one vote, no matter how many shares they buy. The cost of one share is £100 and the maximum amount that can be invested is £50,000. Every investment, whether large or small, will bring us closer to our goal!
You must be at least 16 years old to invest, but shares can be bought on behalf of a child. You may receive interest on your investment in future.
We ask you kindly to send your online payment as soon as possible after submitting your application form. This will greatly facilitate our administrative work.
Receipts will be issued by email wherever possible to reduce administration costs and share certificates will be issued in due course.